Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Summary of 3 posts to come..

Its been a while since I posted here there are three pending topics- Have been extremely busy trying to balance the four dimensions of my life - work, family, running and working with Dream A Dream. This is a topic I have been meaning to write in detail and will post soon. The second thing is that I completed my 10th marathon in 10 months in the RFL run at EGL on 17th May. And finally I bid Au Revoir to my regular running route of last 15 fifteen years in CV Raman Nagar as we moved home from cV Raman Nagar to Domlur layout. More on all these topcis hopefully soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

10th marathon in 10 months?! WOW!!

BTW, how is the care champ collection going on for D-a-D? Hope you have made it already?

Regards,
Harsh

FM or HM or DNS ?

 Are the three options that I am grappling with for the Avenue of Giants marathon less than 2 weeks away. Unable to do even the two 30K+ ru...