Sunday, September 7, 2008

September Marathon Plan

There has been no response yet from the organisers of the Taj Mahal marathon scheduled for 21st September. This is inspite of my email and phone enquiry. The sign up link on the website is still not working. Given that the event is 2 weeks away this is ridiculous. While I have decided against running this event the state of (mis-)organisation of marathons in India is making me real mad!! I have pretty much decided to run my September marathon in Bangalore, most likely, as part of the RFL run on 21st. The venue for this is likely to be Kanakpura road. This part road, part trail is quite a tough one with steep gradients. I definitely will not be able to do a full marathon in less than 4 and a half hours at this venue.

No comments:

Evolving training plan for AoG

My first run after the Delhi marathon   was  a 10Km on Friday, 8th March - after almost 2 weeks break  from all excercise except walking and...