More about me as a runner

2017 Target Events

  • 15th Jan - Standard Chartered Mumbai Marathon - 3:49:54
  • 12th Feb - Auroville Marathon HM - 1:46:28
  • 29th April - Western Pacific Marathon
  • 15th October - Bangalore marathon - tentative

Blog Archive

Monday, February 1, 2010

Recently acquired books

The last couple of years I have been collecting books on running. See the list on LHS. After a haitus of not buying anything in 2009, in a frenzied session, I bought the following books from Amazon in January 2010.
Hope to read them and a few from my existing collection by the end of the year!

50/50: Secrets I Learned Running 50 Marathons in 50 Days -- and How You Too Can Achieve Super Endurance! by Dean Karnazes and Matt Fitzgerald

I Run, Therefore I Am--Nuts! by Bob Schwartz

Run Faster from the 5K to the Marathon: How to Be Your Own Best Coach By  Brad Hudson and Matt Fitzgerald

Wired to Run: The Runaholics Anonymous Guide to Living with Running Addiction  By Scoop Skupien

Zen and the Art of Running: The Path to Making Peace with Your Pace By  Larry Shapiro

2 comments:

proswet654 said...

閒來無聊逛逛blog~~跟您打聲招呼~~........................................

WhitneyB99 said...

Hey, I like your blog! I'm just letting everyone know that we are having another blog design giveaway at Bloggy Blog Designz. We are giving away a total of 11 freebies, discounts and giftcards, so if your blog needs a makeover, stop by and enter here!