Thursday, November 13, 2008

My brothers dropped out of the Ultra..







Lakshmi(Mahesh's wife), Rahul(my son), my brothers Chanru and Mahesh with Manohar - a CV Raman Nagar runner








I was quite looking forward to the experience of Ultra 2008 with my brothers Mahesh and Chandru who had registered to run 50K and 25K respectively. Unfortunately, due to last minute work commitments neither of them can make it to the event . Since it is an out and back route at ONV it would have been fun to see and cheer each other in the course a few times. Well hopefully some time in the near future. My brothers are among the few people who have been inspired/influenced by me to take up distance running. In fact I would say we are kind of a family of runners - 5 of us from the family ran the Sunfeast 10K in Bangalore in May 2008. The picture above was taken just before leaving home for this race .

Delhi marathon

  Counting down to my first ever race in Delhi   (only my 2nd race outside of the south and Mumbai after   The Goa River marathon  in De  20...