Friday, April 10, 2009

Care Champion for Dream A Dream

Over the last few months I have been able to raise a little over Rs 1, 50,000/- for Dream A Dream - A Bangalore based NGO that I have been working with for 3 years. Now with the 2nd edition of Sunfeast World 10K just 7 weeks away I have signed up to be a care champion for Dream A Dream. Which means I am going to try and raise Rs 1,00,000/- between now and end of May. This will be challenging and I am looking forward to support of friends and family to get me over the finish line! Any contribution, big or small, will be highly appreciated. Contributions can be made via check or online - more deails in the sidebar.

Evolving training plan for AoG

My first run after the Delhi marathon   was  a 10Km on Friday, 8th March - after almost 2 weeks break  from all excercise except walking and...