Thursday, January 22, 2009

Fundraising picking up steam!




Through my marathon runs I have been raising money for Dream A Dream(http://www.dreamadream.org/) an NGO that I volunteer with since 2007. I am happy to state that after a fairly slow start last year, contributions have picked up over the last 3 weeks since the beginning of the year. With help from a few more friends and well wishers I hope to cross Rs 1 Lakh by the end of January. I am quite amazed and humbled by the support I have been getting from all corners of the world. If you would like to support the cause checkout the section called 'Support for Dream A Dream' on the right side of this blog.

Evolving training plan for AoG

My first run after the Delhi marathon   was  a 10Km on Friday, 8th March - after almost 2 weeks break  from all excercise except walking and...